Darwin Liu is a search engine marketing consultant by day and has spent $100k buying online businesses by night.
In this episode:
- How to keep fear from holding you back from doing what you want to do.
- How Darwin was making $500 a day on Facebook but ended up getting shut down by Facebook.
- How he got his money back from the seller after buying a site that tanked after a month.
- How it’s different buying a site at auction vs privately.
- Awesome tips on hiring and managing outsourced teams.
- Why perseverance and hard work is so essential to being successful online.
Mentioned In this Show