Episode 024 with Richard Parker. Richard is author of How To Buy A Good Business At A Great Price and founder of DIOMO Corporation. He’s been featured in the New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine and was even nominated by Inc magazine for entrepreneur of the year. He’s personally purchased 13 businesses and built several others from scratch. He’s also created training programs which have helped people in 89 countries buy businesses. He truly is a legend in the business buying industry.
In this episode:
- Why Donald Trump endorses his book and how Richard was able to make that happen.
- How Richard came back from losing a year’s salary overnight by making a poor stock investment.
- How to choose the right business for you.
- Richard’s 5 golden rules for investing in a business.
- How to deal with sellers who over value their businesses and more.
Mentioned In this Show