David Newell is the Brokerage Director at FE International. He started out as an investment banker before moving online to use his experience brokering website deals. He primarily works on
the buyer side of the business and closed more than $6m in deals in 2014.
In this episode:
- Get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to broker over $6M in deals in a year
- What sale price ranges have the most buyer demand right now
- How to watch out for dangerous offer terms when selling
- Creative deal structures buyers can use to increase your success and roi
- How to plan your exit to maximize your price you get when you sell your business
- Listen in as David values the host, Chris Yates’, actual online business
- David has generously donated a free copy of his 83 page guide on buying an online business for every member of the Rhodium Community.
Mentioned In this Show
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS