Tejinder Virk is an executive at the Global Technology and Outsourcing business unit at IBM. When it comes to
negotiation, she’s a true master.
In this episode:
- The crucial 5 step process for preparing for any negotiation,
- The #1 reason negotiations fail,
- How to ethically weaken the other side’s position,
- What to do if a negotiation is failing,
- When to make a final offer and when to walk away.
Download Tejinder’s “Art of Negotiating” worksheet and checklist for free at the Rhodium Community.