Online Business Buyers Workshop
October 11th, 2018 – Planet Hollywood Resort, Las Vegas
A half day workshop led by the industry’s leading due diligence agency.
Buy Your First (or Next) Profitable Online Business Safely
Walk away with our proven system to reduce risk and identify opportunities to make consistently profitable acquisitions.
Who Is This Workshop For?
If any of these sound like you, you’ll benefit from the lessons shared at this workshop.
- First-time buyers of online businesses who plan to operate their own acquisition.
- Online business owners looking for acquisitions to complement their existing operations.
- Passive investors looking to safely deploy capital with smart operators.
- Visionary entrepreneurs looking to lead a team to scale their acquisition funnel.
- Service providers looking to move away from client work by buying their own assets.
- Advanced buyers looking for the latest trends, due diligence, and deal flow tactics.
What Will You Learn?
This workshop is a hands-on, interactive experience where you’ll learn Centurica’s systems for acquiring online businesses. You’ll then apply the lessons with other attendees on simulated deals.
Thursday, October 11th, 2018 – 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- 12:45 – 1:00: Registration
- 1:00 – 1:30: 2018 Website Buyer’s Report Data
Get a sneek peek where valuations were in 2018 and where they are going in 2019.
- 1:30 – 2:00: Preparing for Your Next Acquisition
Develop a plan that leverages your strengths so you can move quickly and confidently in our current Seller’s market environment.
- 2:00 – 2:15: Break.
- 2:15 – 3:00: Pre-Offer Due Diligence Checklists
Leverage our proprietary checklists combined with publicly available tools to ensure you don’t miss any hidden risks and don’t over pay. Learn the most important questions to ask at each phase of the process. Get real world practice assessing simulated deals with other attendees and see how you compared.
- 3:00 – 3:15: Break.
- 3:15 – 4:00: Valuations and Deal Making
Learn what you need to get from a Seller in order to value and make an offer on an online business. See real-world sample deal structures which are common in the industry. Practice valuing and making offers on simulated deals with other attendees.
- 4:00 – 4:15: Break.
- 4:15 – 5:00: Due Diligence After The Offer
Learn our process for digging deep to verify all the seller and broker claims. Move through a deal as efficiently as possible to ensure a smooth transition. Perform simulated due diligence with other attendees and find out what you missed in your process or if you overpaid.
- 5:00 – 5:30: Q & A with the Centurica Team
Get your specific questions answered about due diligence, valuations, deal structuring, sourcing deals, working with brokers, or any other related topics.
*Exact topics subject to change based on attendee requests.
Who Is Leading the Workshop?
Owner of Centurica
- The owner and leader of Centurica.
- Has personally done over 50 online business deals since 2009 ranging from acquisitions to exits.
- Helped other entrepreneurs acquire over $100,000,000 in online businesses.
- Industry connector through his event Rhodium Weekend.
- 20+ Years of hands-on experience growing his own digital businesses.
Want to learn more about Chris? Listen to his talk on his experience doing deals on his podcast.
Director at Centurica
- Senior operations team member on acquisitions at Centurica
- Experience working on over $25 million dollars in deals with buyers and sellers
- Analytics, paid search and search engine optimization specialist
- Experience operating and managing a portfolio of ecommerce and content websites
Where Does The Workshop Happen?
The Location: Planet Hollywood Resort
Rhodium Weekend will be hosted at this resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
Why Vegas? Here are a few reasons: comfortable October weather, easy access to flights, luxury resorts, world class restaurants, inspiring attractions, multiple shows, and of course the gaming.
Which type of workshop attendee are you?